Planting the Kernel
LEARN ABOUT THE ACTS OF THE APOSTLES
Watch this video from The Bible Project on Acts 1-12.
At Faith, we read from the Acts of the Apostles on May 5 and 12.
Feeding the Soil
HOW WILL YOU GO OUT AS A FOLLOWER OF JESUS?
At the end of the Gospel according to Matthew, Jesus says: Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.
Within our community there are spaces where we normally do not go. Sometimes that is for good reasons. Sometimes we just don’t go that route.
- Using the large map of your area, notice:
- Where you drive
- Where you shop
- Where you walk
- Notice how much of our community you don’t go into.
- What do you know about those areas?
- What are your assumptions?
- Consider making a few expeditions to find out what you are missing.
- Pray for the area as you drive or walk around
- Is the area as you expected?
- Does it have assets or qualities that would benefit us all?
- What could the area and its residents or workers use?
KEEP PRACTICING BEING SURPRISED BY RESURRECTION.
Notice the beauty of the world, emerging from winter.
Pay attention to signs of hope in the world.
Wonder what new life the Spirit of Jesus Christ is bringing about in your life.
Keep praying and celebrating with ALLELUIA! Using this ancient word of worship, reminds us that our God is beyond our understanding and worthy of all our praise. Use Alleluia! Lavishly, all the way to Pentecost.
Here’s an Alleulia for you!