Faith Presbyterian Church wants to make it possible for as many as possible to be present, hear and participate in worship, growth, and connection and to be safe – no matter their age or circumstance.
- Faith Presbyterian Church is located on one level. There are no stairs to navigate.
- Handicapped accessible ramps are available at all entrances. The doors facing East have an accessibility button.
- Eight Handicapped parking spaces are available on the east, west and south side of the building.
- Wheelchairs and walkers are available, if needed.
- All Bathrooms have handicapped accessible stalls.
- Personal sound amplification devices are available to supplement our excellent sanctuary system. Ask for one from the sound booth located at the back of the sanctuary.
- For information on accessibility at The Welcome Table, click here.
- Faith Presbyterian Church is committed to the safety of children, youth and vulnerable adults. We have a Child Protection Policy, which is part of a larger set of policies and procedures to prevent and respond to misconduct and abuse. You can find the full policy following this link.